SEA OF RED
GRACIE BARRA KIDS PROGRAM
PRIVATE TRAINING PROGRAM
10 REASONS TO JOIN
CODE OF CONDUCT
Click on the pictures and read more.
Prof. Marcelo Gomide
Prof. Marcelo Gomide
Gracie Barra Wetherill Park
What is your favourite technique?
What are your main titles?
- 1st place Pan Pacs Gi Black Belt
- 1st place South American Gi/Nogi Black Belt
- 1st place absolute European Nogi Black Belt
- 1st place Brazilian Nationals Nogi Black Belt
- 1st place Worlds Nogi Brown Belt
Who is your Gracie Barra idol?
Prof. Roger Gracie
What does being a Gracie Barra Ambassador mean to you?
It means being able to better represent the continent that gave me the opportunity to grow.
What are your goals for 2023?
My main goal is my evolution as a person, athlete and Professor.
Click here to follow Prof. Marcelo on Instagram!
Gracie Barra Bondi
Bow & Arrow Strangle
- Australian National Champion Gi & NoGi Weight Division and Absolute
- Pan Pacific Gi & No-Gi Champion
- NSW State Absolute Champion
Prof. Braulio Estima
Being an ambassador means embodying the values of Gracie Barra in my life, on and off the mats, and sharing them with others.
- Brown Belt IBJJF World Champion
- Abu Dhabi World Champion
- NoGi World Champion
Click here to follow Ricky on Instagram!
Gracie Barra Liverpool
All the chokes!
- 7x state champion (gi, no gi and absolute divisions in 2 states)
- 2x national champion (gi & no gi)
- 2x pan pacific champion (gi & no gi)
Prof. Gustavo Aragao
For me, being an ambassador and member of the GB Oceania competition team is about representing Gracie Barra in its entirety, as well as my Professor and team mates. However, even as an athlete, this representation not only lies within the competition scene and the continual development of a high level of skill... it involves continuously holding myself to a high moral and ethical standard, both on and off the mats, and living up to Gracie Barra's core values. Encouraging others and setting an example is also a key component of being an ambassador so we must strive to always remain open to learning and willing to guide.
Inspire and guide others to step out of their comfort zone and challenge themselves in ways they never believed were possible - developing a strong and resilient mindset is rewarding beyond measure and something I strive to help others achieve.
- AFBJJ No. 1 ranking AFBJJ National champion (multiple divisions)
- IBJJF Pan Pacific champion (multiple divisions)
- IBJJF Worlds champion (multiple divisions)
Click here to follow Jas on Instagram!
Gracie Barra Charlestown
- NSW State Champion
- ACT State champion and silver in the absolute
- Compnet Nationals Weight and Absolute gold
- Pan Pacific Bronze Medalist
There are so many idols I have within Gracie Barra it’s hard to choose just one. I’m a big fan of Edwin Najmis style, in particular the flying triangle. Another Gracie Barra competitor I look up to is Billy Newham one of the previous ambassadors, seeing what he has achieved with Gracie Barra has been a huge inspiration for me and getting the opportunity to train and learn from him has played a big role in the development of my jiu jitsu.
Being a GB Oceania Ambassador to me means upholding the values of Gracie Barra on and off the mats. I also believe it’s important to support your team mates at every opportunity. Jiu jitsu isn’t possible without the people around you and I think it’s important to give back to those who make it possible to pursue your goals.
- To compete at the IBJJF world championship
- To get my purple belt
Click here to follow Jackson on Instagram!
Berimbolo from De La Riva or Waiter Guard
- 3rd place World Championships
- 3rd place Abu Dhabi World Championships
- 5 x State Champion (Gi and No Gi in 2 of them)
- 4 x National Champion (Gi and No Gi in 2 of them)
- 3 x Pan pacific Champion (Gi, No Gi and Absolute in 1 of them)
Prof. Kendall Reusing
Being an ambassador means that I can represent GB to my fullest potential and be apart of a great community full of amazing friends and supportive coaches.
- IBJJF World Champion
Click here to follow India on Instagram!
- National and NSW champion
Representing my Gracie Barra team.
Win pan Pacific, go overseas to test my skills To become a better team mate and competitor.
Click here to follow Alicia on Instagram!
Bow & Arrow Choke
- 2x Pan Pacific
- 4x Nationals
- Bronze Medalist Pan Ams
- Bronze Medalist Europeans
- 4x NSW state Champion
- 2x Queensland State Champion
- 3x Victoria State Champion
- 2x SA State Champion
- 4x ACT State Champion
Its an honour for me to be GB Ambassador, inspire other kids to start BJJ and be able to defend the red shield in Australia and internationally.
- Win Pan Ams
- Win Abu Dhabi World Pro
Click here to follow Eric on Instagram!
- Pan Pacific, National & NSW champion
Helping the GB community and helping others reach their goals for Jiu-Jitsu.
Win Pan Pacific and Abu Dhabi
Click here to follow Olivia on Instagram!
Gracie Barra Hunter Valley
A Guard Pull to Triangle
- IBJJF Pan Pacific Champion
- Australian National Champion
- Queensland State Champion
- ACT Champion
- Victorian State Champion
- CompNet Champion
Professor Gene DeCrewis. He has been there in my Jiu Jitsu journey since day one and has always been there for me.
Being a GB Ambassador gives me the opportunity to represent and hopefully inspire young girls to begin their jiu jitsu journey, and to inspire those already training to test themselves in competition.
To keep developing my game. Compete in top Australian and International competitions and continue improving as a competitor. Push myself by facing tougher opponents.
Click here to follow Kaelyn on Instagram!